Modder Creates Amazing PC That Looks Like Bastion from Overwatch (VIDEO)
Overwatch’s Bastion has come to life, well sort of, thanks to modder Jan Erik Vangen who has built this custom PC with detailed 3D blueprints and a MakerBot Replicator. Thanks to these technologies, he was able to accurately print the realistic Bastion. Each piece of his body had to be snapped together, leaving just enough room for the ASRock Beebox-S Series Mini PC, and then painted to look like the game character.
Vangen is planning to build a display case with a glowing Overwatch logo and rig it with some LED lights in order to shade and sharpen Bastion’s features. Here is a list of his custom Bastion PC components:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U
- SSD: Intel 600P Series 256GB PCIe M.2
- Chassis/Mobo: ASRock Beebox-S
- RAM: HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz 8GB SODIMM
Jan Erik Vangen’s YouTube has videos of the different steps in making the Bastion PC and this is the most recent:
Pretty cool right? Have you built your own custom PC? Are you a Bastion fan? Let us know your opinion in the comment section below and follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter for all your gaming news as soon as it hits. Are you a fan of Overwatch? Here is all the Overwatch news from the past month:
- Overwatch Fan Terry Crews Visits Blizzard HQ – Truth to the Rumors of Him Becoming a Hero?
- YouTuber Creates Life Size Reaper Mask and Guns Out of Legos – Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Overwatch Game Director Responds to Disappointment in Mei’s Legendary Holiday Skin
- Overwatch Winter Wonderland Christmas Update has Gone Live – Skins, Maps, and More
- Get Ready to Shake, Rattle, and Roll with Rockabilly Overwatch Fan Art
- Blizzard Steps in to Save the Day When Player Loses Loot and Currency in Overwatch
- Overwatch Holiday Event Just a Week Away, Folks!
Deidre Howerton413 Posts
I'm like a crazy cat lady, only instead of cats I have 5000 kids. I spend my free time playing XBox One and reading longer than I should.