GTA 5 Hulk Mod Lets Players Unleash Ultimate Destruction (VIDEO)
The Hulk is known for the ability of smashing everything in sight, fuelled by the character’s famous fits of undying rage. As such, this lovably destructive behavior presents a welcome addition to Grand Theft Auto 5, as there are plenty of opportunities for players to unleash their rampage across Los Santos. One modder has gone the extra mile in adapting the green behemoth for the city setting, giving us the ultimate GTA 5 Hulk mod in the process.
Modder extraordinaire JulioNIB has come forward with yet another character model that grants players the bevy of abilities at Hulk’s disposal. The video below depicts the giant stomping and leaping his way around the city, demonstrating his super strength as vehicles, pedestrians, and surrounding structures all feel the wrath of the incredible Hulk. One especially glorious ability utilizes the Thunder Clap, sending out a destructive shockwave of fiery delight.
As detailed on the mod’s official page, JulioNIB lays out the full array of powers players will have access to in the GTA 5 Hulk mod. Among them are the gargantuan’s most obvious traits of super strength, ground smashes, and throwing vehicles, but players will also have automatic healing, super speed, wall climbing, and much more at their disposal. The full list of features can be viewed below.
- Super strength
- Auto heal
- Super jump
- Super sprint
- Super melee attacks
- Grab and throw peds/vehicles
- Use lamp pole as baseball bat
- Jump + smash ground
- Special attack: Atomic Slam
- Special attack: Thunder clap
- Jump + Special attack
- Attack mid air targets
- Jump to mid air vehicles
- Take down mid air vehicles (after jump to them)
- Rip off pilot/driver from mid air vehicle (after jump to them)
- Jump and attack mid air entities
- Wall “climb”
- Enemy/ally/killer feature
- .ini configuration for multiple and custom hulk characters
- Customizable hotkeys for keyboard and controller
- You can customize the Green FX with different colors, check the suit .ini files, fxBaseColor variable (Alpha, Red, Green and Blue)
- The Wall “climb” feature works in almost all walls in game, jump and keep pressed the move forward button to “grab” the wall, press jump again to jump up, release move forward button and jump again to stop the wall “climb”.
- You can grab vehicles that are in air too, aim at them and press grab button
- To jump to mid air vehicles like helicopters or launched vehicles, hold aim and set the vehicle as target, then press jump button.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to making the Hulk angry, or is this GTA 5 Hulk mod not exactly your cup of tea? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more from the realm of awesome mods, check out these next few news stories:
Eric Hall1437 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his weekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.