Fortnite: New Team Terror LTM Keeps The Cube Monsters Coming
The latest update for Epic Games’ Fortnite has officially arrived, and it has added many new features to the title. The Heavy AR has arrived in Battle Royale as well as a couple Limited Time Modes, one of which is Team Terror.
The new LTM pits two teams of 32 players against each other, with the last one standing claiming Victory Royale. While this is less combatants than the popular 50v50 modes seen in the past, there is one addition that puts a spin on things. Cube Monsters weren’t completely wiped out when Kevin exploded, as they are now part of the new LTM. Here’s more:
LIMITED TIME MODE: TEAM TERROR
Monsters have invaded the Battle Royale island! Two teams will battle it out as Cube Monsters join the fight. Defeat the other team to earn a Victory Royale.
- Two teams of 32 players. Eliminate the other team to win.
- Monster spawners are scattered throughout the map and also appear each time the storm closes in to a new circle.
- Monsters can drop weapons or ammo when destroyed. Gold monsters and monster spawners drop Legendary items when destroyed.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
The V6.22 update is live across all platforms. Fortnite is currently available on Mac, PC, PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One, Android, and iOS devices. You can check out the full patch notes right here. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- PT Remake On PC Is Scary Close To The Original
- Fallout 76 Has Some Incredible Lore Videos, Including Moth Man (VIDEO)
- Bethesda Debuts New Line of Snowboards Including DOOM, Fallout, And More
What say you, gamers? Are you happy to see that the Cube Monsters are still around, or do you wish they would disappear? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1349 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.