Star Wars Battlefront II Patch Brings Limited Time Jetpack Cargo Mode, Arcade Updates, and More
Though DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront II was met with instant controversy regarding its specific pay-to-win approach with microtransactions, the game continues to chug along with a stunning single-player experience and multiplayer fun. The latest update for the recent title is ready to dispatch bringing with it a few balance changes, bug fixes, and the limited time Jetpack Cargo mode.
Here’s what patch 1.2 will target:
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
The “and more” is usual verbiage that will be clarified once to patch goes live. No word on an exact date, though the community manager did mention it will be arriving soon. The last patch having arrive mid-January brought a few class changes, but unfortunately also came with a few unforseen bugs. The latest update aims to fix that while also improving the overall play experience.
- Star Wars Battlefront II Players Are Receiving Free Crates From DICE As An Apology
- Conquest Mode May Finally Be Returning To Star Wars Battlefront II
- New Star Wars Films To Be Written And Produced By Game Of Thrones Creators
Star Wars Battlefront II is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. What are your thoughts on the progress the latest title has made since launch? What are you hoping to see with future updates? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
Matt Ruppert642 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.