Razer Reveals Full Specs And Price For D.Va’s MEKA Headset – Available Now!
Late last year Razer announced an entire suite of gaming peripherals centered around Overwatch fan-favorite, D.Va. Both the Razer Abyssus Elite (mouse) and the Razer Goliathus (mouse pad) were available for purchase immediately, though the awe-inspiring D.Va MEKA Headset remained without specs, a price, or a release date – until now. Razer has released the full spec list for D.Va’s MEKA Headset, and it is now available for purchase for $79.99. The spec list can be seen below, but first check out the announcement video for D.Va’s Razer peripherals:
Whether she’s in the thick of battle or starring in her blockbuster, Hero of My Storm, D.Va is never without her Razer MEKA headset. Crucial for communicating with her teammates as well as her beloved fans, this iconic headset is a must-have for all aspiring mech pilots and D.Va fans.
Outfitted with large neodymium magnet drivers, your D.Va Razer MEKA headset provides you with crystal-clear audio when you’re enjoying your favorite tunes or thwarting a sneak attack on the battlefield.
As D.Va is never seen without her iconic headset, the D.Va Razer MEKA headset comes with leatherette on-ear cushions to provide you with comfort even after long hours of wear both on- and offline.
From announcing your ulti to simply L-O-L-ing, the discreet omnidirectional mic hidden in the ear cup relays your voice and commands clearly, and the in-line controls make it easy for you to work even better as a team as you climb any leaderboard.
Razer D.Va MEKA Headset
- Exclusive MEKA-approved D.Va design
- Large neodymium drivers for crystal-clear audio and communication
- Leatherette cushions for comfort
- Discreet omnidirectional mic and inline controls
- Multi-platform compatibility
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 117+/-3 DB
- Input power: 80mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Leatherette ear cushions: Perfect for long-wearing comfort
Audio + Microphone Usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 65 DB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -32 ± 3 DB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
So, thoughts on those freaking awesome D.Va peripherals? Plan on grabbing a few? What other D.Va merch are you planning on purchasing in the future? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2956 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.