New PUBG Xbox One Patch Adds Team Kill Reporting & Other Improvements
Nothing is more annoying in a video game than working together with a group of people for a common goal, only to be purposely killed by a member of that group. To combat this, Bluehole Studios is adding the ability for players to report these acts of team killing in the latest PUBG Xbox One patch – which went live on June 1st. When the event occurs and the results screen appears, players will now have a report option to allow the moderators of the title to deal out the punishment for this action.
This isn’t the only change that was made in the latest PUBG Xbox One patch, Bluehole Studios also released many improvements and bugfixes. Players will notice optimization and stabilization changes in the update, specifically as it relates to fluidity of maps and gameplay to reduce any glitches. The Miramar map, which was recently added to the console version of the tittle, also received a handful of improvements like adding more car spawning positions and enhancements to the northern area of the map. The developers also created a handful of bugfixes that will reduce the possibilities for game crashes.
Check out all the details on the latest PUBG Xbox One patch below:
- Prediction based level streaming has improved.
- Elastic accuracy control for character has improved.
- We introduced some back-end changes to prepare for an upcoming feature and in some cases, the game would try to interact with this unfinished feature, causing the game to crash. This has been removed.
You will now be able to report a team kill. If you get killed by a teammate, simply…
- Press the Y button when the result is shown to expose the report pop-up
- Press the A button to report
- Check whether the “report competed” message is shown on the bottom of the screen
- If it wasn’t a team kill, the report button won’t appear
- Improvements were made mainly in the northern part of Miramar to make it a more appealing area.
- The Oasis in the northern area of the map has expanded.
- We’ve added more car spawning positions to facilitate easy travel into and out of the area.
- Certain problematic terrain elements (which caused weird collisions or movement) have been fixed for a smoother driving experience
- We’ve added extra farming points to loot in the map.
- We’ve added more objects like trees and rocks in the northern part of Miramar to provide some additional options for cover.
- The interiors of certain buildings have been simplified
- Fixed an issue where motorbike tires would not burst even when damaged
- Some issues related to motorbike crashes have been fixed
- Gamehub stats will now be shown correctly. These stats will be updated with the unaccounted data with some server-side operations which might take a bit of time
What do you think of all the fixes and improvements that were introduced in the latest PUBG Xbox One patch? What else would you like to see added or fixed in the future for the console version of the title? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert698 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.