All Monster Hunter World Seasonal Events Return Later This Month
Since Monster Hunter World’s launch on PS4 and Xbox One in 2018, there have been numerous DLC to bring in cosmetic changes, gestures, texture changes, and into the dangerous hunting grounds. The first massive expansion to come to the game since its release arrives later this year and in preparation for that momentous occasion, the developers are bringing back all five seasonal festivals.
Starting next week on July 26th, Monster Hunter World welcomes the return of the Spring Blossom Fest, following the other Astera events in the following weeks. Here’s the full schedule below:
Spring Blossom Fest
- Friday, July 26 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 1 at 23:59 UTC
Summer Twilight Fest
- Friday, August 2 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 8 at 23:59 UTC
Autumn Harvest Fest
- Friday, August 9 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 15 at 23:59 UTC
Winter Star Fest
- Friday, August 16 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August at 22 23:59 UTC
- Friday, August 23 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 29 at 23:59 UTC
If you haven’t had a chance to explore each of the seasonal events in Monster Hunter World, full details are available on the Steam Community page. Throughout the duration of each festival, players will have a chance to gain login bonuses, grab up any seasonal gears and cosmetics, enjoy seasonal meals, poses, and more. In other words, players will have an entire 5 weeks to party and get event-exclusive items. what a great way to celebrate the coming of the Iceborne expansion!
Any thoughts on the return of seasonal events for Monster Hunter World? Which are you looking forward to the most? Summer Twilight Fest and Autumn Harvest is calling my name! Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Pacifica Taco Bell Recreated In No Man’s Sky By Game Designer
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood System Requirements Revealed
- Apex legends Will Force Cheaters To Play Against Each Other
Monster Hunter World is available to play on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with the PC version arriving this Winter. The Iceborne expansion arrives September 6th.
Hoi Duong1998 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.