Hitman HD Enhanced Collection Revealed (VIDEO)
Fans of the popular Hitman series have just a bit more to celebrate heading into the rest of January. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer IO Interactive have announced the Hitman HD Enhanced Collection, featuring remakes of both Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman: Absolution. Check out the reveal trailer below, followed by a breakdown of each game and the new features included in the remakes:
Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- In Hitman: Blood Money you experience a globe-trotting adventure from the vineyards of Chile, to the Paris Opera House and even the White House itself in a face-off against a group of assassins known as “The Franchise”. When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, Agent 47 suspects that a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. As he suddenly loses contact with the ICA, Agent 47 senses that he may be the next target, so our merciless contract killer travels to America to take care of business himself…
- Rediscover Hitman: Absolution and experience the deep and personal story of Agent 47 as he pursues redemption across 20 intense missions. Enjoy a distinctive art style that combines with rich dialogue and performances by an impressive Hollywood cast to create a unique gameplay experience.
- 4K visuals at 60 frames per second
- Increased texture resolution
- Upgraded texture formats
- Upscale support
- Heightened shadow map and mirror resolutions
- Improved lighting
- Updated controls for a more fluid experience
The Hitman HD Enhanced Collection is now available for purchase digitally for $59.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the new collection? Plan on purchasing it? Who’s your favorite mark from all the games? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1302 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.