New Terminator Game Announced (VIDEO)
Terminator: Dark Fate is the next franchise film arriving this year with a familiar Arnold Schwarzenegger on the list of stars alongside Linda Hamilton, Mackenzie Davis, Edward Furlong, and several other notable cast members. In addition to a feature film, a brand new video game is on the way as well. Titled Terminator: Resistance, developer Teyon and publisher Reef Entertainment reveals shows off their announcement trailer and an official release date. Check it out:
Taking place almost thirty years after Judgement Day, Terminator Resistance is set in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, California. The main protagonist is Jacob Rivers, a soldier of the resistance led by John Connor. Unfortunately for Jacob, he’s the target of the latest Skynet threat and “marked for termination.” Terminator: Resistance is a single-player, first-person shooter experience that grants players the ability to fight head-to-head with T-800s with a stockpile of plasma weapons. Here’s what other features the game boasts:
- Resist the machines! Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe.
- Equip an arsenal of plasma weaponry to run and gun or sneak and hack through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to search for scraps to trade and craft.
- Choose the kind of hero you want to be by levelling up your skills while exploring post-Apocalyptic Los Angeles. Complete story missions to rise through the ranks of the Resistance as well as side-quests to help your friends.
- Change the fate of mankind! Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get.
What do you think about the first trailer for Terminator: Resistance? Are you prepared for the war against the machines? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Fortnite Announces Batman Crossover Event Coming Soon
- Anthem Switching From “Acts” To Seasonal Updates
- The Boondocks Reboot Ordered For 2 Seasons On HBO Max
Terminator: Resistance arrives November 15th for European Union residents for Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. North America will see a launch date of December 3rd.
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.