Genshin Impact Aloy Crossover Gameplay Leaked (VIDEO)
Genshin Impact developer miHoYo recently announced a crossover with Sony’s Horizon Zero Dawn franchise that will see protagonist Aloy come to the world of Teyvat. Releasing as a free character first on PlayStation consoles and later to other platforms, Aloy is being treated as a max rarity Cryo Bow user, and as such is most similar to Ganyu. Now, a new leak has surfaced showing Aloy’s abilities in action.
A new Genshin Impact leak has surfaced over on Reddit that depicts Aloy’s look within the anime-esque game. Coming in at a brief 18 seconds long, the clip shows Aloy’s basic movement animation before revealing how her abilities look in-game. Check it out below:
Further Genshin Impact leaks from Honey Impact have since revealed the names of Aloy’s abilities and their descriptions. Check ’em out below:
Normal Attack: Rapid Fire
- Normal Attack – Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack – Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, biting frost will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged frost arrow will deal Cryo DMG.
- Plunging Attack – Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Frozen Wilds
Aloy throws a Freeze Bomb in the targeted direction that explodes on impact, dealing Cryo DMG. After it explodes, the Freeze Bomb will split up into many Chillwater Bomblets that explode on contact with opponents or after a short delay, dealing Cryo DMG. When a Freeze Bomb or Chillwater Bomblet hits an opponent, the opponent’s ATK is reduced and Aloy receives 1 Coil stack. Aloy can gain up to 1 Coil stack every 0.1s.
- Each stack increases Aloy’s Normal attack DMG.
- When Aloy has 4 Coil stacks, she gains Rushing Ice, which converts her Normal Attack DMG to Cryo DMG.
- While under the effect of Rushing Ice, Aloy cannot receive new Coil stacks.
- Coil effects will be cleared 30s after Aloy leaves the field.
Elemental Burst: Prophecies of Dawn
Aloy throws a Power Cell filled with Cryo in the targeted direction, then detonates it with an arrow, dealing AoE Cryo DMG.
- Easy Does It – When Aloy is in teh party, party members who get close to small animals who can produce Fowl, Raw Meat, or Chilled Meat will not easily startle them.
- Combat Override – When Aloy receives the coil effect of Frozen Wilds, her ATK is increased by 16%, while other party members’ ATK is increased by 8%. This effect lasts 10s.
- Strong Strike – When Aloy is in the Rushing Ice state conferred by Frozen Wilds, her Cryo DMG Bonus increases by 15% every 1s. A maximum Cryo DMG Bonus increase of 35% can be gained in this way.
Phase I of the Genshin Impact Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration kicks off on PlayStation consoles after the Version 2.1 Update, while Phase II brings the character to the rest of the platforms after the Version 2.2 Update and runs until the Version 2.3 update maintenance taking place on November 24, 2021 at 5:59 UTC+8.
Genshin Impact is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, and Android & iOS devices.
Thoughts on the new Aloy details? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thanks so much for your support! Ryan ‘Cinna’ Carrier @ KoFi
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2956 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.