Call Of Duty: Warzone Games Of Summer Event Details Revealed (VIDEO)
Gamescom 2020 is taking place this week and there’s been a plethora of new announcements, including a Dragon’s Dogma anime on Netflix, the reveal of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Afterlives, and the confirmation of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. In other Call of Duty news, Activision revealed details on Warzone’s Games of Summer event. There’s plenty of action, in-game events, and rewards for everyone. Check out a short trailer below:
Where will you stand?
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) August 24, 2020
From August 28th to September 2nd, Call of Duty: Warzone’s Games of Summer event will host a pentathlon of trials where players compete for glory and rewards. The trials will be “easy to play, hard to master” single-player challenges to represent their country.
Call of Duty: Warzone Games of Summer Trials
Trial 1: Gun Course (Starts August 28) on Custom Gun Course Map
- Description: Make your way through the course as fast as possible while clearing all enemy targets and avoiding civilian casualties.
- Medal Times: 01:30:00 (Bronze) / 01:00:00 (Silver) / 00:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial 2: Price’s Alley (Starts August 29) on Custom Price’s Alley Map
- Description: Eliminate an endless series of enemy targets while avoiding civilian targets to maintain the combo for as long as possible.
- Medal Scores: 4,000 (Bronze) / 5,000 (Silver) / 6,000 (Gold)
- Loadout: Renetti (Handgun)
Trial 3: Risky Parkour (Starts August 30) on Livestock
- Description: Move through each checkpoint and finish the course as quickly as possible. Beware the heavy toxic gas on low ground.
- Medal Times: 0:55:00 (Bronze) / 0:47:00 (Silver) / 0:40:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Combat Knife
Trial 4: Shooting Range (Starts August 31) on King
- Description: Locate and shoot all targets in the area as quickly as possible while conserving ammunition.
- Medal Times: 0:50:00 (Bronze) / 0:40:00 (Silver) / 0:30:00 (Gold)
- Loadout: Assorted Weapons
Trial 5: Marksman Challenge Starts (September 1) on Custom Marksman Challenge Map
- Description: Engage waves of long-distance targets and beat the clock. Missed shots burn time.
- Medal Times: 3,400 (Bronze) / 3,900 (Silver) / 4,400 (Gold)
- Loadout: HDR (Sniper Rifle)
Additionally, Call of Duty: Warzone Games of Summer event will have a new functional LMG weapon called The FiNN, a new game mode called King Slayer, Gunfight tournament, new operator, and a variant of Ground War. Season 5 has already begun, but players can expect the Games of Summer to begin August 28th.
What part of season five and the Call of Duty: Warzone Summer event are you looking forward to the most? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Borderlands 3 – Psycho Krieg And The Fantastic Fustercluck DLC Revealed (VIDEO)
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time File Size Revealed
- World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Afterlives Animated Series Premieres This Week
- Dragon’s Dogma Trailer Debuts For Netflix’s Anime Adaptation (VIDEO)
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support.
Hoi Duong2092 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.