New Assassin’s Creed Origins Update Brings The Focus On Fixing Major Bugs
The team at Ubisoft has been doing a great job of delivering a new Assassin’s Creed Origins update regularly, and often times they open new content. This strategy is based off the timeline they have provided on rolling out DLC that help keeps the game fresh. However, sometimes a break from adding new items to the game needs to be taken in order to correct some of the issues that players are experiencing. The latest patch that was released this week does just that, and will slash many bugs that fans are running into.
Check out all the details on the latest Assassin Creed Origins update below via Ubisoft:
Xbox One: 3.6 GB
PS4: 2.9 GB
Uplay PC: 3.2 GB
Steam: 0,7 GB
- Added support for the “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion
- Added a reward to the main game for completing the Discovery Tour – finish all 75 guided tours to find out what that reward is.
- Fixed an issue blocking the quest “Homecoming” from progressing when Hypatos is knocked down by a blunt weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Discovery Tour progress could be lost after reinstalling the base game without patching to the latest version
- Fixed an issue that could limit the speed of a mount in all areas
The Hidden Ones
- Removed the possibility of selling the Mysterious Papyrus at the Bureau
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Kill Sefetu’s archers” objective from completing in the quest “All Eyes on Us”
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from giving the amulet to complete the quest “A Dream of Ashes”
- Fixed an issue with mounts appearing in the fight ring during the quest “Lady of Slaughter”
- Improved enemies reactions to observing a Chain Assassination
- Added the possibility of parrying with the shield while carrying a torch
- Changed the description of the Hou Yi’s Bow to indicate that it has Poison on Hit ability instead of Instant Charging
- Fixed the displayed Player Level on a save game which could drop back to 40 after uninstalling an add-on
- Fixed an issue preventing Camp Shetjeh from completing
- Fixed an issue preventing the Gracious Attire from appearing in Weaver Shops
- Fixed an issue with Phylakes that would stop spawning
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from leaving the Krocodilopolis arena after performing a Fast Travel
- Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from controlling mounts of assassinated NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the output of any sound when resuming the game after being inactive.
- [PC] Fixed low-quality textures for low and very low texture details
- [PC] Fixed flickering artifacts on multi-monitor setup
- [PC] Fixed resolution option when using portrait mode
- Improved overall stability of the game application
- [PC] Fixed an issue preventing the completion of the ”Seshem.eff Er Aat” tomb after quitting the game with Alt-F4 after having activated the Ancient Mechanisms
What do you think about the latest Assassins Creed Origins update? What else would you like to see added or fixed in the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- DFTG Recaps The Week’s Biggest TV/Movie Trailers: March 7th (VIDEO)
- This PUBG Pan Kill Makes For The Most Delicious Of Chicken Dinners (VIDEO)
- Battlefield V Rumors Continue With Alleged Details About New Campaign and Co-Op
- Stunning Beyond Skyrim Mod Trailer Unveils Morrowind’s Breathtaking Landscapes (VIDEO)
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.