Anthem Halloween Event Is Now Live Featuring Four Awesome Mass Effect Armor Sets
It looks like BioWare’s Anthem is getting into the Halloween spirit in the absolute best way possible! While there’s been some notable touch and go between the developer and its player base ever since the title launched, if there’s one thing that can bring all sides to the table it’s our collective love for all things Mass Effect. To that end, BioWare has announced its Season of Skulls seasonal update, which brings with it new events, numerous bug fixes, and multiple sets of some epic-looking Mass Effect armor!
As reported by the folks over at Resetera, Anthem Patch 1.5.0 brings with it the Season of Skulls update and some nifty new Mass Effect armor sets. In regards to the former, Fort Tarsis has received a lovely makeover for the Halloween season, and players can head out to engage in the Echoes of Reality event as well as new Freeplay activities, some of which will unlock an optional boss if completed in a sequential order.
Shifting back to Mass Effect, there are four new ME-themed armor sets obtainable as of the latest patch. Shown at the top of the page are the armor sets modeled after the Quarian race – Tali’Zorah Vas Normandy, specifically – and the Turian race. The image just above shows off the armor sets modeled after the Krogan and the Asari race, with the latter set featuring a color set that partially resembles Liara T’Soni’s outfit in Mass Effect 3. Here’s the rest of the breakdown of the Anthem Season of Skulls event for those interested:
- The Cataclysm is back with updates for the Season of Skulls. The higher your score, the more seasonal currency you’ll be awarded to spend at the seasonal store.
- New Season of Skulls Freeplay events. Successfully finish three of these events in one Freeplay session to spawn a boss encounter.
- Learn more about Season of Skulls lore through a scavenger hunt and new data archives.
- Mass Salvage is now available on all inventory management screens.
- The chance to obtain a legendary item from a war chest has increased by 250%
- A Legendary-Only War Chest has been added to the Seasonal Store
A full list of bug fixes and gameplay changes can be found right here. Anthem is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
So, thoughts on the nifty new Mass Effect armor sets? Which one do you like the most? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier1814 Posts
Ryan is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't reading and writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.