World Of Warcraft Love Is In The Air Valentine’s Day Event Now Live
World of Warcraft Love is in the Air event is holiday event based on the day of love, chocolate, and symbolic hearts – Valentine’s Day. From a brand new seasonal boss, main quest line, and dailies to themed achievements and holiday items to enjoy and collect. The possibilities are hopelessly romantic. From now until February 16th, enjoy what Ogrimmar and Stormwind have to offer and horde all them Love Token currencies. Check out all the details below:
World of Warcraft Love is in the Air Event
- Seasonal Boss
- Use the Dungeon Finder to participate in an encounter against Apothecary Hummel, granting a Heart-Shaped Box (which contains holiday loot) as a daily reward. This is now available to characters level 20 and above.
- Main Quest Line
- The Steamwheedle Cartel suspects there’s something shady about the goblin newcomers of the Crown Chemical Company. Investigators have been hired to get to the bottom of things—with your help.
- Daily Quests
- Complete special daily quests to obtain experience, gold, and Love Tokens to purchase holiday items. For detailed information about the quests, check out the Love Is in the Air guide on Wowhead.
- 17 Achievements to Choose From (see gallery below for guidelines)
- Big Love Rocket – the Heart-Shaped Box, a daily reward from the Dungeon Finder for defeating Apothecary Hummel, has a chance to drop a stylish flying mount: the Big Love Rocket!
- Swift Lovebird – Take to the ground atop this pink, flightless bird, sure to set the mood for any acrophobic romantic engagements. Available in exchange for Love Tokens at your faction’s Lovely Merchants, NPC vendors located in capital cities.
- Toxic Wasteling: This disgusting (but friendly!) ooze will grow in size as it eats critters that cross your path.
- Truesilver Shafted Arrow: Summon a lil’ winged goblin of love by spending Love Tokens at your faction’s Lovely Merchants.
- Lovebird Hatchling: This darling pink lovebird can be purchased from the Lovely Merchants.
- Heirlooms – Timeworn Heirloom Scabbard, Ancient Heirloom Scabbard
- Toys – Romantic Picnic Basket, Love Boat
- Other – Forever-Lovely Rose, Bag of Heart Candies, Handful of Rose Petals, Lovely Rose, Manufactured Love Prism, Love Fool , Lovely Dress Box, Dinner Suit Box, Box of Chocolates
- Unnatural Enhancements – “Enchantress” Perfume, “Forever” Perfume, “Bravado” Perfume, “Wizardry” Cologne, “Victory” Perfume, “Stalwart” Cologne
Who wouldn’t want to ride that “Big Love Rocket” or nurture a Lovebird Hatchling? Admittedly, most of those achievements look like loads of fun, but the biggest attraction may have to be the seasonal boss, Apothecary Hummel. Are you ready to feel the World of Warcraft love this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here’s some of our latest:
Hoi Duong1826 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.