Huge Telltale Games Sale Going On For A Limited Time – Up To 83% Off!
Anybody who enjoys the titles to come out of Telltale know them to be ones that focus more on the narrative side of things. Instead of being about shooting everything that moves, the games often feature stories that will tug on your heart strings and moments that make you question your decisions. Whether you’re already privy to this information, or you’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on picking up some entries from the publisher, the massive Telltale Games sale going on right now might be for you.
With discounts reaching up to 83% off, the Telltale Games sale is here to ensure your library is filled with some quality storytelling. The Walking Dead series, Tales From the Borderlands, Batman, and much more are all present, but the savings are only available for a limited time. For a look into a few of the titles that are on sale, see below:
Tales From the Borderlands – 70% off:
“Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.
You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.
• Play as Rhys, on a mission to make Hyperion his
• Play as Fiona, on a mission to make the money hers (all of it)
• Explore Pandora as never before: familiar and new locations brought to life as more than mere cannon fodder
• Your choices matter, changing the story around you, and making the tale yours”
Batman – The Telltale Series – 70% off:
“Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight.
In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you’ll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne’s world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.
Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.
Includes access to all five episodes (all episodes available now!) in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Episode 1: Realm of Shadows
Episode 2: Children of Arkham
Episode 3: New World Order
Episode 4: Guardian of Gotham
Episode 5: City of Light”
Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series – 40% off:
“In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman – The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes access to all five episodes (Episodes 1-4 available now, Episode 5 coming soon) in this all-new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.”
- The Walking Dead (Separately – 75% off)
- “The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.”
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Separately – 75% off)
- “Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale’s award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into ‘400 Days’ and the choices you make in ‘400 Days’ will resonate into Season 2.”
- The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Separately – 75% off)
- “The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.”
- The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries (Separately – 60% off)
- “The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries stars the iconic, blade-wielding character from Robert Kirkman’s best-selling comic books. Haunted by her past, and coping with unimaginable loss and regret, the story explores Michonne’s absence between issues #126 and #139 of the comic book.Includes access to all three episodes (all episodes available now) in this all-new miniseries from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.Players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.”
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Separately – 60% off)
- “When family is all you have left…how far will you go to protect it?After society was ripped apart by undead hands, pockets of civilization emerge from the chaos. But at what cost? Can the living be trusted on this new frontier?As Javier, a young man determined to find the family taken from him, you meet a young girl who has experienced her own unimaginable loss. Her name is Clementine, and your fates are bound together in a story where every choice you make could be your last.”
The Wolf Among Us – 75% off:
“From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
An evolution of Telltale’s ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.”
However, if you are a newcomer to the publisher’s offerings and feel that you want it all, the Telltale Collection bundle is available at 83% off, making it about the price of one triple-A game. Considering that includes a mountain of content(49 items in total), it’s not a bad deal at all. Needless to say, it’s time to dip into the bank account and grab all of the stories you can. See everything that is on sale right here.
The Telltale Games sale is only live until 10am PT on Monday, February 5, so act fast before the savings are gone. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as we learn of more awesome deals in the future, and for other gaming news, check out the following:
- Star Wars Battlefront II Known Issues List Grows, Outlines Next Big Fix
- More Original Xbox Backwards Compatible Games Inbound – “More Complicated,” Says Phil Spencer
- First Ninja Turtles Footage Shows Off Raphael’s Skills In Injustice 2 (VIDEO)
What are your thoughts, gamers? Will you bee stocking up during the Telltale Games sale, or do you already own everything from the publisher? Which titles are you most excited about that are discounted? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2269 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.