Horror Game ‘Stifled’ Offers a Unique VR Experience, Win a Copy Here (GIVEAWAY)
Stifled is a horror game that can be played in VR, and is meant to be played in VR. This game is all about immersion, total surrender to the horror experience. Players that choose to partake in this particular journey must be careful, because the enemies in-game can see you, hear you, and they want you dead.
Want to win a copy for Steam (also available on PSVR)? Here’s what you need to know:
“Stifled is a multi-award winning, Sound-based Stealth Thriller, where SOUND is the only way you SEE and the enemies HEAR your fear through your microphone input.”
Some of the features include:
- Unique echolocation-based graphics and innovative microphone-enabled gameplay.
- Step into the shoes of David Ridley, a man whose mind is slowly fracturing under the weight of heartbreak, turning his world dark. A world where sound gives a glimpse of your surroundings but also attracts the attention of grotesque and terrifying creatures lurking in the dark.
- Stifle your screams, because the enemies can hear you through your microphone.
- Complete your immersion (and possibly scare yourself s***less) with Virtual Reality. We support Oculus and VIVE headsets.
- If Stifled seemed familiar, well it is because its Spiritual Predecessor, Lurking has been played by some of your favorite let’s players!
To win a copy, simply sound off in the comment section below and tell us what horror games mean to YOU! At the end of the week, we’ll draw a name from those that commented and alert the winner via our Facebook page and our Twitter. Good luck, and happy gaming!
Drew Weissman106 Posts
Drew is a freelance writer for DFTG. He's the former Managing Editor of Haogamers and has been published in the Chicago Tribune and The Paragon Journal. He also edited the novel Three Brightnesses and Artist Journey: Rachta Lin (2016 and 2017 editions).