Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Nintendo Switch Release Date, Cover Art Revealed
Marvel is setting the world on fire once again, this time with its upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. Previously announced back at The Game Awards 2018, the latest entry in the series now has its official cover art, along with a release date that is sure to excite those that have been looking forward to the game since last year.
Announced in a recent press release, Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is coming exclusively to the Nintendo Switch on July 19th of this year. Nintendo released the official cover art for the game in a recent tweet, which can be seen below:
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 16, 2019
“The new game features the same kind of action-RPG gameplay that made the franchise such a hit over a decade ago,” a Nintendo press release reads. “In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, up to four players can drop in for co-op battles in a variety of ways: They can play online, link up offline via local wireless or pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to join the team. With another pair of Joy-Con (sold separately), four players can team up on one system. In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, the new entry will let players select a dynamic, zoomed-in heroic view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.”
Here’s more of what fans can expect from the upcoming game:
- Marvel Dream Teams — Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes — The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story — Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer — The game can be played offline or online with up to 4 players on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera — In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Multiple ways to play — Play with the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order launches exclusively for the Nintendo Switch on July 19, 2019.
So, thoughts on the upcoming title? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2148 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.