League of Legends Champion Samira’s Full Kit Revealed
League of Legends has propelled itself back into the spotlight with the pre-release of K/DA’s latest song, The Baddest. Meanwhile, over on Summoner’s Rift things are beginning to heat up with the announcement of the Desert Rose Samira, the game’s latest upcoming champion. Touted as an ADC (attack damage carry) that dances on the edge of life and death, Riot Games recently released Samira’s full kit, and boy is it a doozy.
The folks over at [email protected] have published Samira’s full ability kit thanks to a recently update to the League of Legends PBE (public beta environment). Along with the kit reveal, we also have at least some of Samira’s voice lines thanks to a recent video uploaded by SkinSpotlights. Check it out below:
As for Samira’s kit, it’s, well, pretty spicy. Her abilities allow Samira to chip away at her enemies with a blend of ranged attacks and up close melee hits, with some of her stats ramping up depending on her ‘style’ rating, which is built up by hitting attacks and abilities unique from the previous hit. So, picture the child of Yasuo and Katarina if DMC’s Dante was the kooky uncle. Here’s Samira’s full kit:
Daredevil Impulse (P)
- Samira builds a combo by hitting Attacks or abilities unique from the previous hit. Each one increases her Style, from “E” to “S” grade (6 total). Samira gains X% Movement Speed per grade.
- Samira’s attacks in melee range deal an additional X magic damage, increased up to X based on the target’s missing Health.
- Samira’s Attacks against enemies affected by Immobilizing effects Knock Up for 0.5 seconds and deal damage over 6 separate attacks. Samira dashes into range against targets slightly outside her Attack range.
- Samira fires a shot, dealing X physical damage to the first enemy hit.
- If this ability is cast towards an enemy in melee range, Samira will instead slash with her sword, dealing X physical damage.
- Either hit can critically strike for 25% bonus damage.
- If cast during Wild Rush, Samira will strike all enemies in her path upon completion.
Blade Whirl (W)
- Samira slashes around her for 1 second, damaging enemies twice for X physical damage each and destroying any enemy missiles that enter the area.
Wild Rush (E)
- Samira dashes through an enemy or ally, slashing enemies she passes through and gaining Attack Speed. Killing an enemy champion refreshes this ability’s cooldown.
Inferno Trigger (R)
- Samira can only use this ability if her current Style rating is S.
- Samira unleashes a torrent of shots from her weapons, wildly shooting all enemies surrounding her 10 times over 2 seconds, each shot dealing X physical damage and applying lifesteal. Each shot can also critically strike.
As mentioned, Samira is currently available to test out over on the League of Legends PBE. As such, it will likely just be a couple of weeks before she transitions over to the live server. League of Legends is now free to play on PC.
So, thoughts on Samira’s kit? Plan on testing her out once she becomes available? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thanks so much for your support! Ryan ‘Cinna’ Carrier @ KoFi
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2474 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.