Fall Guys Adding New Level, Fixes, And More With Upcoming Update (VIDEO)
Fall Guys has quickly become all the rage in gaming, skyrocketing to the top of Steam, Twitch, and more in such a short amount of time. The developers at Mediatonic have clearly put together something special, but this is only just the beginning as a new update is on the way, and it will be bringing a new level to the popular battle royale title.
Jump Showdown was a fan-favorite when the beta was live, but when Fall Guys launched, it was nowhere to be found. Thankfully, fans don’t have to wait terribly long to jump back into the action as Jump Showdown is coming back, and it will be arriving very, very soon.
🚨 We’re about to drop a new level into rotation!!! 🚨
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We’ll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread 😗👌
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
That’s right, the new Fall Guys level will be added into the rotation tomorrow, August 12th. Not only will Jump Showdown be added, but there will also be a handful of fixes included. In the following tweets after the one above, the devs included the following patch notes for the upcoming update:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
Fall Guys is currently available on PC and PlayStation 4, with PlayStation Plus subscribers having access to the game for free during the month of August. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as we learn more about the popular title, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- Fallout 76 Update Set To Bring Fear To Players In New Boss Event (VIDEO)
- Cyberpunk 2077: New Samurai Track “A Like Supreme” Released (VIDEO)
- Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered Leaks On Retailer Site
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to try out the new level being added to Fall Guys? Have you been acquiring all of the crowns you can get your hands on? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support!
Eric Garrett2028 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.