Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen For Nintendo Switch Reveals New Screenshots
Originally released back in 2012 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Dragon’s Dogma , spellbound action-RPG lovers worldwide. It offered a fantastic balance of storytelling, a noteworthy companion feature that allowed for personal customization, and lauded for its real-time combat system. It was followed by the enhanced Dark Arisen version in 2013 that added on tons of new content. Then in 2016, it was released for PC audiences. Soon enough, Nintendo Switch owners will have a taste of this crowdpleaser for themselves.
To expand upon its current platform availability, Capcom revealed a port for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen for the Nintendo Switch, which is planning on its debut this Spring. To show off how great it still looks for the hybrid console, the studio released a ton of new screenshots from the port. Check it out:
For those of whom are a stickler for enhancements (especially on re-releases), it doesn’t look like the Nintendo Switch version offers an upgrade in visual quality, but Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen was coveted for its online Pawn system and gameplay mechanics. As a fan of the game, don’t let the visuals become the deal breaker! It’s a well-made Capcom title that everyone should give a chance on their gaming bucket list. Here are a few notable features as mentioned by Capcom, and it looks as though players won’t need an Nintendo Switch Online membership to utilize their Pawn system. Sweet.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Features (Nintendo Switch):
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Adapted User Interface – Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility.
- Online Functionality – The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features).
What do you think of the screenshots for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen on the Nintendo Switch? Would you shell out a few extra bucks for this Capcom title for on-the-go gameage? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Bethesda Pre-Order Placeholder Hints at New Fallout Game Announcement (VIDEO)
- Rockstar Dev Seemingly Confirms Bully 2 (VIDEO)
- New Anthem Update Fixes Final Boss Glitch, HDR On Consoles Activated
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is available now on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, as well as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch on April 23rd, 2019.
Hoi Duong1484 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.