Devil May Cry 5 Reveals An Awesome New Collector’s Edition
Devil May Cry 5 won’t arrive until the next Spring season, but it’s bringing back the iconic Capcom series into the video game industry, since DmC: Devil May Cry launched in 2013. That’s a whole 5 years since the last entry into the series! Whether you’re a long-time fan or recently enveloped themselves into the fiercely loyal fanbase, Capcom has an awesome surprise in store for those willing to drop big money – a collector’s edition.
For a price tag of $149.99, hardcore collectors can get their hands on tons of physical collectibles and in-game goods. Complete with a deluxe edition of Devil May Cry 5, the collector’s edition includes a replica motorhome model, artbook and “notes from Nico’s workbench,” a premium pin, bumper sticker, and an exclusive 11 inch by 7 inch cloth print. Better yet, all these bad boys are encased in a premium quality case. Check out the sweet photos below:
Need more information on this epic series? Check out the special features below:
- Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original
Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development.
- A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder.
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically
different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons.
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE
engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that
utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental
- Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled
fights across the over-run Red Grave City.
- Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter
who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of
demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico.
Are you hyped to see an older Dante? What about the others casts of the game and the incredibly stylized combat? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on DFTG Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here’s some of our latest to catch up on:
- BioWare Teases New Anthem Trailer At The Game Awards 2018 (VIDEO)
- Anthem Closed Alpha Dates Announced, Here’s How To Sign Up
- Nintendo Responds To ‘Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword’ Switch Rumors
Devil May Cry 5 arrives March 8th, 2019 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Hoi Duong1544 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.