Destiny 2 Weekly Reset: Nightfall Strike Details For Nov 7 – 14th
Now that Destiny 2 is available now for all platforms, it’s time to start preparing for season 2 and the coming expansion ‘Curse of Osiris”. That doesn’t mean the usual rotation is left in the dust so to keep Guardians in-the-know, here is a recap of the November 7th Weekly Reset for Destiny 2.
Nightfall – November 7th – 14th:
Here’s what you need to know about this week’s Nightfall Strike according to Bungie’s latest update:
What is it?
Tips and Tricks
- The featured Nightall Strike rotates every week, following the weekly reset.
- The modifiers featured in the Nightfall activity also rotate every week, following the weekly reset.
- It is recommended that players adjust their loadout to take advantage of the modifiers of a Nightfall Strike.
Faction Rallies is also live and ready to go, with a few new rewards as well as last month’s being available once more. With Curse of Osiris on its way and a plethora of new additions coming with the second season – it’s good time to equip those Guardian boots for the popular Bungie sequel.
- Second Destiny 2 Faction Rally Start Date Announced – Check Out The New Rewards
- Curse Of Osiris DLC Content Unveiled For Destiny 2 PS4 Exclusive (GALLERY)
- Destiny 2 Expansion ‘Curse of Osiris’ Details Revealed With New Trailer (VIDEO)
What do you think about Destiny 2 so far? Are you happy with the changes they’ve made to post-game content and the main story or were you hoping for something different? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.