Dark Alliance Post-Launch Content Roadmap Revealed
The last time a Dark Alliance game was released was back in the 2004 with Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 2. Earlier this year, Black Isle Studios debuted a 4K “re-release” of the first series title for the Nintendo Switch with one for the sequel in deliberation. Within the horizon, however, is the upcoming release of Dark Alliance by Tuque Games, a spiritual successor to the aforementioned titles. Before it gets here, the developers have prepared a post-launch roadmap for those looking farther ahead.
By the end of 2021, Dark Alliance will have two free DLCs for each person that purchases a copy of the game. There will also be a large, paid expansion that features a new character, missions, and monsters. Check out the details below:
Dark Alliance Post-Launch DLC
Wraiths (Summer 2021)
- Wraiths will be a completely free DLC for everyone. It includes a new story mission over three levels, where you will battle a faction of Wraiths that are attempting to corrupt a forest spirit for their own gains.
Trolls (Fall 2021)
- Tolls will be another free DLC, and will include a new story mission told over three levels. Trolls have invaded Kelvin’s Cairn and it’s up to you to eradicate them. This DLC will also add new challenge ratings to the game, giving you higher expert difficulties to overcome.
Echoes of the Blood War Expansion
- Anticipated for release by the end of the year, Echoes of the Blood War will be a paid expansion for Dark Alliance. It will add a brand new, magic-using playable character, new story missions, and monsters.
Dark Alliance is slated to launch on June 22nd for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Are you stoked for Dark Alliance? If so, what are you looking forward to the most? Let us know what you think in the comment below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Cinematic And Gameplay Trailers Revealed (VIDEO)
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora First Look Trailer Revealed (VIDEO)
- Far Cry 6 Post-Launch Content Lets You Play As Vaas, Other Past Villains (VIDEO)
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias.
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.