Xbox Games With Gold For April 2019 Announced (VIDEO)
As is done on the eve of a every new month, Xbox has now laid out their next batch of freebies coming to Games With Gold in April 2019. As part of this incoming slate, Xbox Live Gold members have hot titles on the way to their consoles, including the likes of cyberpunk RPG The Technomancer (Xbox One), open world remake Outcast: Second Contact (Xbox One).
Included in this next Xbox Games With Gold, a couple of backward compatible titles return in the form of EA’s original Star Wars Battlefront II from 2005 for the original Xbox, as well as Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 for Xbox 360. Check out the trailer and game descriptions below for more information.
- The Technomancer ($39.99 ERP): Available April 1 to 30 on Xbox One
- Take on the role of an ascending mage warrior in the action RPG title, The Technomancer. Feared and respected by all, you’ll develop four different combat skill trees based on three different fighting styles. Craft your weapons, take part in dynamic conversations and explore lost cities as your actions dramatically alter the story and world.
- Outcast: Second Contact ($39.99 ERP): Available April 16 to May 15 on Xbox One
- Play the complete remake of the cult-classic that started the open world, action-adventure genre in Outcast: Second Contact. On Adelpha, an alien world as beautiful as it is dangerous, explore magic and science and make the right choices to save the destiny of two universes.
- Star Wars Battlefront II ($9.99 ERP): Available April 1 to 15 on Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Take part in a battle far, far away in the classic Star Wars Battlefront II. Either play the campaign of a veteran clone trooper reminiscing of his time in the 501st Legion or enjoy multiple gameplay modes. Fight on foot in the front lines, use the force powers of a Jedi, or dogfight in space in your favorite starships, all in 16 exotic locations.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 ($19.99 ERP): Available April 16 to 31 on Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Defend the nation from cross-border insurgents in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. In this tactical shooter, command your unit and complete your missions in dynamic weather conditions and a real-time day and night cycle. You’ll have 72 hours to defeat the enemy across mountainous terrain, small towns and urban environments.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to this month’s Xbox Games With Gold? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day! For more headlines recently featured on DFTG, check out these next few news stories:
- Anthem Update Adds Elysian Caches, Legendary Missions, And So Much More
- EA Lays Off 350 Employees, “These Are Important But Very Hard Decisions”
- How Many Bosses Are In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice?
Eric Hall1838 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his weekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.