Xbox Game Pass Adding 22 New Indie Games Via ID@Xbox (VIDEO)
Microsoft is continuing to inject value into an already incredible Xbox Game Pass program. Earlier this month, it was revealed that the Xbox Game Pass PC ports for both The Evil Within and NieR: Automata are actually significantly better than their Steam equivalents, sparking quite a bit of dialogue from those that are unhappy with their versions of the game. Now, it’s been announced that the ongoing subscription service will be getting over 20 new indie games with ID@Xbox.
Microsoft took to its Xbox Wire blog post to break down what was revealed during the /twitchgaming Showcase with ID@Xbox. During the presentation, it was revealed that 22 indie titles (15 being new additions) will be releasing on the Xbox Game Pass on launch day for each title. These titles include Edge of Eternity (pictured above), Boyfriend Dungeon, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, Sabe, and more. Here’s the full list:
- Art of the Ralley from Funselektor Labs Inc. – Cloud and Console
- Astria Ascending from Plug in Digital, Artisan Studios – Cloud and Console
- Backbone from Raw Fury, EggNut – Cloud and Console
- Boyfriend Dungeon from Kitfox Games – Console and PC
- Craftopia from Pocketpair – Console and PC
- Dead Static Drive from Team Fanclub – Console and PC
- Edge of Eternity from Dear Villagers, Midgar Studio – Cloud and Console
- Hello Neighbor 2 from tinyBuild Games, Dynamic Pixels, Gearbox – Cloud and Console
- Library of Ruina from Project Moon – Cloud and Console
- Little Witch in the Woods from SKT, Sunny Side Up – Cloud and Console
- Moonglow Bay from Coatsink Software, Bunnyhug – Cloud and Console
- Narita Boy from Team17, Studio Koba – Cloud and Console
- Nobody Saves the World from Drinkbox Studios – Cloud and Console
- Omno from Studio Inkyfox – Cloud and Console
- Recompile from Dear Villagers, Phigames – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Sable from Raw Furty, Shedworks – Console and PC
- She Dreams Elsewhere from Studio Zevere – Console and PC
- STALKER 2 from GSC Game World – Cloud and Console
- The Ascent from Curve Digital, Neon Giant – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Undungeon from tinyBuild Games, Laughing Machines – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Way to the Woods from One Pixel Dog – Cloud and Console
- The Wild at Heart from Humble Bundle, Moonlight Kids – Console
The above indie games aren’t the only things to be excited for, as EA Play has also finally joined the Xbox Game Pass for PC with over 60 additions. More on that can be found right here. If that’s not enough, Square Enix’s Outriders will also be joining Xbox Game Pass on day one of release.
So, thoughts on the newly announced indie games coming to Game Pass? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a KoFi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thanks so much for your support! Ryan ‘Cinna’ Carrier @ KoFi
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier3026 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.