World of Warcraft: Blizzard Reveals Two New Allied Races, Mag’har Orcs And Dark Iron Dwarves
World of Warcraft has a massive amount of characters to choose from including multiple races and classes spread out across the two player factions: Alliance and Horde. There are some characters however that will be introduced in the upcoming Battle for Azeroth expansion which will require players to complete certain tasks throughout the course of gameplay to bring the race over to the desired side. Now new information has arrived concerning two of the new Wow Allied Races: the Mag’har Orcs and the Dark Iron Dwarves.
All of the Allied Races arriving in the upcoming expansion will be alternate versions or sub-races of standard races currently within the game such as Humans, Orcs, Draenei, Elves, and more. They maintain a majority of the features seen in their standard races however there are a few alterations that will make them different, fresh. Blizzard has released new details concerning these two WoW Allied Races including classes, racial abilities, and more.
The Dark Iron Dwarves are caught in serious of battle known as the War of the Three Hammers, splitting the race into multiple groups. The Alliance intends to unite the faction once more and call for their help against the Horde. The available classes and racial abilities can be seen below:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
- Fireblood: Dark Iron dwarves can empower themselves and purge debuffs afflicting them.
- Dungeon Delver: Their time spent in the depths lets Dark Iron dwarves move faster while indoors.
- Mass Production: Dark Iron dwarves have increased Blacksmithing skill and can craft faster.
- Mole Machine: These digging devices can transport their masters to new locations.
- Forged in Flames: Dark Iron dwarves take reduced Physical damage.
Unlike many Orcs who were betrayed by the Orc Warlock Gul’dan and became enslaved through the blood of a demon, the Mag’har Orcs refused this dark bargain and came together in order to drive out the Burning Legion. Now the Legion requests their aid in defeating the Alliance once and for all. Below are their usable classes and racial abilities:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
- Ancestral Call: Mag’har orcs can call upon the powers of their ancestors to assist in battle.
- Open Skies: While outdoors, Mag’har orcs have increased flight speed.
- Sympathetic Vigor: The health of the Mag’har orcs’ pets is increased.
- Savage Blood: Poisons, diseases, and curses affect Mag’har orcs for a shorter duration.
World of Warcraft is available for PC and was initially released back in 2004. Battle for Azeroth will be the 7th expansion to be released for World of Warcraft and will become available on August 14th of this year. Let us know your thoughts on the WoW Allied Races and more in the comments section below. As always don’t forget to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter for 24/7 coverage of all things gaming and entertainment.
Chris Calles1305 Posts
Known as "Stash" or Yippee Calles. He's a student of everything, avid adrenaline junkie, and creator of random things. When he's not delving into a game, book, or movie - He's out teaching himself new things or taking part in some pretty epic adventures. You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.