Valkyrie Gets a Buff Alongside Others in Latest For Honor Patch v1.03
There’s a new For Honor patch releasing and it’s a good one. Patch v1.03 released for PC this morning, while Xbox and PlayStation players will receive it soon. Coincidentally, the first round of For Honor’s metagame the Faction War has ended with Vikings as the victors.
Many of the changes in patch v1.03 are minor bug fixes and tweaks. If you’d like to see the notes in full, check here. There’s an interesting change to the Guardbreak mechanic as well, reverting it back to the beta behavior. That change in particular will be quite a relief. Changes to Peacekeepers Bleed stacking were also made to fix bugs from the beta. If you’re a strong Valkyrie player, you’ll enjoy this one as she’s receiving a substantial buff. The biggest changes of patch v1.03 were for the spear and shield carrying hero, which hopefully makes her a bigger threat to many other players
Here’s an overview of the changes:
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike damage increased from 12 dmg to 17 dmg
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike can link into Light Chain faster: from 400 ms – 900 ms to 200 ms – 500 ms
- Light Attacks recoveries reduced by 100 ms
- Light Attack Miss Recovery 900 ms to 800 ms
- Light Attack Hit Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
- Light Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
- Light Attack Regular Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms.
- Light Chain second Attack Startup reduced by 100 ms, recoveries reduced by 100ms
- Light Chain second Attack Startup 600 ms to 500 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Miss Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Hit Recovery 600 to 500 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
- Light Chain second Attack Regular Block Recovery 600 ms to 500 ms
- Shield Crush can now be chained into Light Chain
- After 400 ms into Hit Recovery
- After 500 ms into Miss Recovery
- Hunter’s Rush Recoveries shortened by 200 ms
- Miss recovery 1000 ms to 800 ms
- Hit recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
- Interrupt Block recovery 900 ms to 700 ms
- Regular Block recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
Those of you who chose Valkyrie as your man squeeze rejoice. Her speed is increasing and so to will her lethality. What do you think of the patch notes? Any changes you’d like to see? As always leave a comment in the section below and don’t forget to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter for 24/7 coverage for all things gaming and entertainment.
Chris Calles1209 Posts
Known as "Stash" or Yippee Calles. He's a student of everything, avid adrenaline junkie, and creator of random things. When he's not delving into a game, book, or movie - He's out teaching himself new things or taking part in some pretty epic adventures. You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.