This Twinkling LED Mario Kart Bracelet Will Light Up Your Wardrobe (VIDEO)
Get the shell out of here! ThinkGeek has outdone themselves once more with another awesome accessory for those for the need to show off their rainbow road spirit — the LED twinkling Mario Kart bracelet. Not only does it sparkle and dance like the night sky, but it features a beautiful mix of colors like purple, blue, red, and black.
Of course, one can’t forget everyone’s favorite kart battlers like Bowser, Daisy, Yoshi, Luigi, Rosalina, Mario, and Peach. Plus, this accessory will tell the world that the friendships you’ve destroyed in the process of getting to the finish line was worth it. Be proud, warrior, because you’ll look stunning and vicious at the same time. See the sparkling, twinkling LED beauty that it is in the video showcase below:
The thick Mario Kart bracelet features 15 different LED lights that twinkle when turned on. Made with stainless steel on the inside, the lights are a USB rechargeable feature that can last up to 8 hours on a fully charged battery. The clasp is magnetic and can handle a wrist up to 7 inches around. It’s also a little on the heftier size with a weigh-in of 3.2 ounces. Of course, if you’re worried about the batteries, there is a convenient on and off button too! Here are all interesting tidbits about the Mario kart bracelet:
Mario Kart Bracelet Product Specifications:
- Mario Kart LED Twinkling Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Bangle features Mario, Peach, and competitors on the Rainbow Road
- 15 LED lights twinkle when turned on
- Magnetic hinge allows for maximum wrist of 7″
- Materials: Stainless steel inside the bangle
- On/off button preserves battery life
- Batteries: Rechargeable (one charge lasts c. 8 hours)
- Charging takes c. 1 hour
- Includes USB bracelet with rechargeable battery and proprietary USB charging cable with breakaway magnetic connector
- Dimensions: 1″ thick bangle on 2 3/4″ x 3″ oval; 40″ charging cable
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Includes bracelet and proprietary USB charging cable
- Note: We recommend you plug this into a wall charger. If you plug it into your computer, you may receive an error message. Remove all other USB devices and retry.
- Recommended for ages 14+
Interested in scooping one up for yourself? You can grab yours RIGHT HERE for $59.99!
So, gamers, is this something right up your alley or do you want to forget the days of banana peels and red shells? Feel free to let us know in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers official Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming news as they happen, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
Hoi Duong2131 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.