Temtem Early Access Starts Soon, Here’s What You Need To Know (VIDEO)
For generations, GameFreak and company took the world by storm with their pocket monster collecting franchise – Pokemon. Creatures like Pikachu and Eevee have become global icons in movies, animated TV shows, trading card games, and more. There might be a heavy contender with Crema Games’ Temtem.
Temtem begins its early access phase on January 21st. As Tamers, players will travel between the six floating islands of Omninesia to tame dozens of varieties of Temtem creatures, battle other tamers, trade, and defeat Clan Belsoto. Check out the gameplay overview below:
On January 21st at 10 AM (PST), the global launch of Temtem’s early access phase begins and those interested in embarking on an MMO creature-collecting adventure can access via Steam or the Humble Store. For more on what the upcoming game has to offer, check out a few of the features below:
- Story Campaign: Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World: The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure: You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing: Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize: Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive: Start by choosing 8 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 5 Temtem and the battle will begin.
- Always Growing: New content is constantly being added to Temtem, new events, new missions, new cosmetics, new Temtem, and new ways to play!
What do you think of Temtem so far? Did you try out the stress test alphas? Does this seem right up your alley? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
Hoi Duong1820 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.