PUBG Season 6 Starting Soon, Now Live On Test Server (VIDEO)
The sixth season of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is set to arrive in the very near future, and it will be bringing a ton of content for players to enjoy. That said, the test server is offering fans an opportunity to check out the new PUBG season ahead of its official release.
One of the biggest features arriving in the new PUBG season is Karakin, a new 2×2 km map that will have 64 combatants fighting it out in fast-paced action to see who claims their chicken dinner. Karakin also features a new hazard called the Black Zone, which is entirely random and can completely level buildings.
Speaking of the new Black Zone feature in PUBG, here is what that entails:
- The Black Zone is designed to push players out of the safety of a building.
- The hazard is random: towns and compounds can be undamaged, totally flattened, and everything in between.
- The mix of buildings and ruins evolves in real time throughout the match: Meaning don’t always expect that building you run to for cover to be there late in the match.
- Remember, if you hear the siren, and you are inside that purple circle on the minimap- evacuate!
- Buildings destroyed by the Black Zone will be marked with X on the minimap.
For the full list of everything that will be new in PUBG Season 6, that information can be found right here. In the meantime, PUBG is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and mobile devices. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming goodness going on right now, check out the following:
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Director Commits To Making PlayStation Gamers Proud
- Untitled Goose Game’s Goose Runs Amok In Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Mod (VIDEO)
- PS5 Reveal Event “Less Than 4 Weeks Away,” Says God Of War Creator
What say you, gamers? Are you excited to jump into the sixth season of PUBG? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1662 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.