Starlink: Battle For Atlas Featuring Fox McCloud Announced At E3 2018 (VIDEO)
Ubisoft had a stellar presentation at E3 2018, with the publisher delivering hit after hit of new reveals and new details on previously announced titles. Once such new reveal is that of Starlink: Battle for Atlas. The new title puts players in the midst of heroic interstellar pilots, all of whom are dedicated to saving the Atlas star system from the evil Grax and his ‘Forgotten Legion’, an evil robot force. Not to be topped by almost anything else at E3, Ubisoft took the game reveal one step further by announcing that Fox McCloud from Star Fox fame would be joining the case as well. Check out the reveal trailer for Starlink: Battle for Atlas below:
Here’s the full breakdown of Starlink: Battle for Atlas:
Starlink: Battle For Atlas
- In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, you’re part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to saving the Atlas star system from the Forgotten Legion, an evil robot force. Starlink: Battle for Atlas offers a whole new gameplay experience: build your own modular Starship model, mount it on your controller, and take part in epic space combats. Equip your model with different parts and your Starship changes in game in real time. Assemble your fleet, mix and match your pilots, Starships and weapons to create your own play style and defeat the enemy.
Nintendo Switch System Exclusive
- Star Fox comes to Starlink: Battle for Atlas with exclusive add-on content featuring Fox McCloud, Arwing, and bonus missions!
Fully Customize Your Starship: The Choice Is Yours
- Mix and match pilots, hulls, wings, and weapons to assemble your ideal starship with an unprecedented level of customization and creativity. Changes to your physical ship instantly appear in-game allowing you to immediately jump into the battle.
Explore An Entire Star System
- Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas Star System. Each one of its planets has its own identity, ecosystem and wildlife. Be careful, as space is a hostile environment and will present many challenges. The world evolves depending on your actions and your choices. Everything you do has an impact on your journey, and enemies will react and fight back intelligently and take over the star system if you don’t stop them.
Get Creative In Combat
- Build your unique play style. Experiment with different pilot abilities, weapon types, and status effects to discover and unleash devastating combos upon your enemies and overcome deadly challenges.
Starlink: Battle For Atlas arrives on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 16, 2018.
So, thoughts on the reveal for Starlink: Battle For Atlas? Plan on picking up the game? What did you think about that Star Fox reveal? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Check out the latest news highlights from E3 2018 below:
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier3026 Posts
Ryan is the Lead Editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.