There’s a Facepalm Captain Picard Collectible, and Yes – You Need It
That’s it … we did it. We’ve reached the end of cool shit because nothing will ever top this. All of those facepalming Captain Picard from Star Trek memes have finally been realised and now you can have the look of looming disappoint IRL … every … single … day.
“Some days, even “Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.” won’t fix the problems of the world. At those times, we rely on the facepalm. But you know that when Captain Picard must hide his face in his hand, you’re in real trouble. That’s when this statue is the perfect statement, letting those around you know not to test your patience and to give you some space. Perhaps it’s time to have some alone time in your Ready Room? Make it so,” state our good friends over at ThinkGeek and for this delectable piece of meme history, we thank them.
“A ThinkGeek exclusive limited to a run of 1602, this mini bust of Picard executing the facepalm maneuver can take a place of prominence on your desk or at your home today. Or add it wherever you feel the biggest need to facepalm. Perhaps to the dash of your car? Or maybe to your gaming table to represent those epic decisions we sometimes make (and immediately regret). Oh wait. Bring one with you the next time you have to go to the DMV! Timmy’s going to keep his right next to his monitor, representing the Internet as a whole. Not you, of course. The rest of the Internet””
- Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust – Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation collectible
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive from our friends at IconHeroes
- Picard captured in his classic facepalm pose
- One arm lopped off like a classical statue
- Edition Size: 1602
- Hand-numbered on box, certificate of authenticity, and bottom of bust
- Extruded TNG emblem on the black base
- Felt on the base to keep it from marring your surface
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Don’t even pretend you don’t want it. And don’t wait on getting it either, just go ahead and do it – it’s meant to be. And it ‘be’ right here for $64.99. It’s what he would want you to do.
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.