Get Fancy With This Official ‘Doctor Who’ French Press
Attention all Whovians and coffee lovers! We have just found the best thing since Doctor Who itself: A Doctor Who Tardis French Press and it is as glorious as it sounds! Better yet? It’s available right now!
“Fandom for Doctor Who has certainly crossed the pond, but their preference for tea over coffee, less so,” our friends over at ThinkGeek tell us. “However, many of us live in a split household, and we don’t always want to fire up the coffee maker just for one or two cups of coffee. Or maybe the coffee at work is gross. Or maybe you like the full taste that’s produced when you steep with a French Press.”
We were so happy when this Doctor Who TARDIS Coffee Press materialized at our warehouse. A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive, this French press takes the familiar styling of the blue police call box and wraps it around a tool that can fill us with caffeine. What more could we want? The carafe holds 34 fluid ounces, which comes out to roughly three standard mugs for the Time Lords out there.”
Ready to get one for yourself? Of course you are, silly question! Here’s what you need to know about the latest time wimey device:
- Doctor Who TARDIS Coffee Press
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Brews 34 ounces of coffee – 2-3 cups for most folks
- But your mileage may vary, especially based on your physiology
- If, for instance, you have two hearts, you may need a larger mug to get them both going in the morning
- Capacity: 34 fl. oz.
- Materials: Heat-resistant glass carafe with stainless steel plunger
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ tall x 4″ diameter carafe / 4 3/4″ diameter base
- Weight: 1 lb. (empty)
Ready to get started on your latest Doctor Who adventure? Get yours here for $39.99!
This post contains affiliate links where DFTG gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DFTG as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.
Matt Ruppert710 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.