PUBG’s Survival Mastery And Player ID Features Now Live On PC
PUBG Corp has done it again, this time with a brand new update for the PC version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds that adds the Survival Mastery and Player ID features into the battle royale title. Added in PC Update 4.3, Survival Mastery rewards players for the more mundane aspects of battle royale, such as looting, reviving a teammate, and other actions. The ID system on the other hand allows players to express themselves via the use of unlockable emblems, backgrounds, and poses, all through the new Survival Mastery progression system. They’re like peas and carrots!
Moving on, here’s the breakdown of each of the new features courtesy of the developer:
- Survival Mastery is a new progression system where players increase levels by gaining XP based on the players’ survival patterns
- The system operates all the time without being affected by seasons. The Level cap for Survival Mastery is 500
- Players can earn XP in the following situations:
- Using items during combat
- Reviving a teammate
- A new system where players can express themselves while show their progression and Survival Mastery rewards
- PUBG ID includes Survival Mastery Level, Player ID, Emblem, Background, and Poses
- A summary and detailed recap are available
- Players can view and change from Mastery > Survival tab
- Players are able to view other player’s PUBG ID in the following case
- Teammate from the previous match
- Player you killed and the player who killed you
- For every 10 levels (5, 15, 25…), players are rewarded an emblem
- Players can express themselves with various emblems on their PUBG ID
- For every 10 levels (10, 20, 30…), players are rewarded a background
- Players can express their identity with different backgrounds on their PUBG ID
- For every 100 levels (100, 200, 300…), players are rewarded a pose
- Poses are the highest reward in the system and players can change their pose using the Survivor tab and PUBG ID
- Player poses utilize the player’s equipped clothing
- Other skins such as vehicles and weapons aren’t currently utilized for poses
- BP will be granted for levels without other rewards
The latest patch is now live on PC.
So, thoughts on the new progression system? Plan on spending any time on it? let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Check out more news highlights from DFTG below:
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2167 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.