Pokemon Go Halloween Event Details Revealed (VIDEO)
The festive and sometimes spooky Halloween spirit is heading into overdrive as we inch closer to the holiday. Whether you’re into first-person shooters, casual adventure games, or role-playing games, there’s a little something-something for everyone. Pokemon Go is no exception of course! To find out more about their own Halloween event, check out the announcement and details below:
The #PokemonGOHalloween announcement is here! Expect:
🎃 Double Candy rewards
🎃 Pokémon like Duskull and Yamask
🎃 Thrilling new avatar items
🎃 A spooky Special Research
🎃 Raids featuring Darkrai, and Pokémon wearing costumes!https://t.co/Ipv31kko3H pic.twitter.com/8Y70ZrnxPg
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) October 14, 2019
Beginning at 1 PM (PST) on October 17th until November 1st at 1 pm, Pokemon Trainers around the world can spruce their avatars up with new cosmetic items, rescue additional shadow Pokemon from Team Go Rocket, dressed up catches, and more. Here are all the details:
Pokemon Go Halloween Event Features
- Don’t be scared! More Ghost- and Dark-type Pokémon will be appearing in the wild, in Eggs, and in raids —
- Gastly, Murkrow, and more will be appearing. Making its Halloween debut is Yamask, the Spirit Pokémon!
- Pokémon wearing creepy-cute Halloween costumes arrive in raids and in the wild! —
- Some Pokémon have donned costumes to celebrate Halloween this year! Look forward to Bulbasaur wearing Shedinja costumes, Charmander wearing Cubone costumes, and Squirtle wearing Yamask costumes in raids. In the wild, be on the lookout for Pikachu wearing Mimikyu costumes! If you’re lucky, you might even encounter these alarmingly adorable Pokémon as Shiny Pokémon!
- The Pitch-Black Pokémon makes its ominous debut in Pokémon GO!
- Darkrai will be appearing in five-star raids!
- Frightful and fun Field Research tasks will be available for a limited time during this event.
- You’ve received a spooky message.
- Check out your Special Research when the Halloween event begins, Trainer, and you might face a Forbidden Pokémon…
- Rescue more Shadow Pokémon from Team GO Rocket —
- Be ready to rescue the following Pokémon from Team GO Rocket Grunts at PokéStops near you: Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Mareep, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Sableye, Trapinch, Cacnea, Shuppet, and Duskull.
- Thrilling threads in the Style Shop —
- Play dreadful dress-up with new avatar items, including a Zubat Bag, a Pikachu Onesie, a Cubone Cap, a Litwick Cap, and a Mimikyu Bag!
- A Spooky Shiny Pokémon makes its debut —
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Yamask.
Throughout the event, Pokemon Trainers will see two times the bonuses in catch, hatch, and transfer candy. If you’re not for dressing up and want a chance to play Pokemon Go with friends and family, the Halloween event is the perfect opportunity!
What’s been your favorite Halloween event announcement so far? Which are you anticipating on playing the hell out of? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Fortnite Returns With New Map, Gameplay Changes In Leaked ‘Chapter 2’ Trailer (VIDEO)
- Death Stranding’s PlayStation 4 File Size Revealed
- The Last Of Us Part II Pushes The PS4 To Its Limits, Says Naughty Dog
- Cyberpunk 2077 For Nintendo Switch Unlikely, Says CD Projekt Red
Pokemon Go is available on iOS and Android devices.
Hoi Duong1725 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.