PlayStation Plus Free Games For February 2022 Revealed (VIDEO)
In a similar manner to Xbox Live’s Games with Gold program, PlayStation Plus is preparing another round of free games for members to sink their teeth into. For the price of a subscription, three new games are set to grace the libraries of PS4 and PS5, touting experiences for fans of management sims, ultimate fighting, and chaotic shooters.
Firstly, next month will see carnival creator Planet Coaster: Console Edition arrive for PS Plus members on PlayStation 5, arriving alongside EA Sports’ combat title UFC 4. Completing the trifecta is Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep, a beloved Borderlands 2 DLC add-on that saw renewed life back in November as a standalone release. Featuring the series’ titular wild child at the helm of her own tabletop game, the adventure now acts as a precursor to the upcoming spin-off Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. A rundown of February’s selections can be viewed below.
PlayStation Plus February 2022 Free Games
- Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5)
- Surprise and delight crowds as you build the coaster park of your dreams and manage a truly living world with unparalleled attention to detail. Whatever your skill level, bring your ideas to life. Take advantage of Blueprints to quickly place over 700 pre-made objects, including coasters, facilities and scenery; build from the ground up with detailed piece-by-piece construction; or transform the ground itself with terrain-altering tools. Running your park is just as easy. Guests react in realtime as you set prices, place scenery, and install exciting new attractions. Keep them entertained so attendance figures – and profits – skyrocket.
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure (PS4)
- Smash skeletons, defeat dragons, and battle giant golems in this first Wonderlands adventure inspired by Borderlands. Experience the acclaimed 2013 quest that started it all in this standalone campaign jam-packed with fantasy, fun, and mountains of magical loot! Pick from six unique Vault Hunters, each with their own signature abilities and powerful builds, and jump into chaotic fantasy battles in solo or co-op*. Use souped-up firearms to blast your way through treacherous forests, spooky crypts, and fearsome fortresses. Be warned though: your journey can change in an instant on account of Tina’s gleefully chaotic whims.
- EA Sports UFC 4 (PS4)
- No matter how or where you play, EA Sports UFC 4 puts you at the centre of every fight. Develop and customise your character through a unified progression system across all modes. Go from unknown amateur to UFC superstar in the new Career Mode, or challenge the world in new Blitz Battles or Online World Championships* to become the undisputed champ. Fluid clinch-to-strike combinations offer more responsive and authentic stand-up gameplay, while overhauled takedown and ground mechanics deliver more control in those key phases of the fight.
Those looking to delve into any or all of these titles can do so starting on February 1st and will have until February 28th to add them to their respective collections. Until then, the several games offered from January’s batch of freebies are still available to snag until the month ends, which includes the day-one PlayStation debut of Deep Rock Galactic, brawler spin-off Persona 5 Strikers, and next-gen racer Dirt 5.
What do you think? Which PlayStation Plus freebie are you looking to play most? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow Don’t Feed the Gamers on Twitter and Facebook to be informed of the latest gaming and entertainment news 24 hours a day!
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support! Eric Hall @ Ko-fi
Eric Hall2712 Posts
Phone-browsing Wikipedia in one hand and clutching his trusty controller in the other, the legendary Eric Hall spreads his wealth of knowledge as a writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. Be sure to catch his biweekly "Throwback Thursday" segment for a nostalgic look at trivia from the past.