Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch For PS4 And Xbox One Brings Save Ability To Consoles
While many players have been complaining about issues experienced in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the team at Wargames is making every effort to remedy this. The team has been releasing more and more patches to close as many issues as possible, and quell any strife players may have from spending time in their game. Just last week , they released a huge Kingdom Come Deliverance patch, which brought key features and fixes to the PC. A new patch has been released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions including many of the important features released in the PC update.
The download totals about 15 GB, but well worth it with the many fixes and new features added. First and foremost is the “Save and Exit” feature, giving players a much easy way to maintain their progress without the hassle of crafting a save. Other important improvements can be seen in lockpicking, pickpocketing, overall performance improvements, and many quest improvements. We have all the details on the road players have ahead of them in this Kingdom Come Deliverance patch.
Check out the complete Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.05 release notes below:
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won’t frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
- Other combat system tweaks
- “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Improved CPU load balancing – better performance.
- Turkish subtitles added.
The Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.05 is available now.
What do you think about the latest King Come Deliverance Patch? What else are you wanting to see added or corrected in the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Star Wars: Battlefront II Premium Currency Returns (Don’t Panic), Progression System Gets Major Upgrade
- Warframe 5th Anniversary Celebration Includes Free Excalibur Skin And Special Weapon Alerts (VIDEO)
- Fortnite Glitch Lets Players ‘Boogie’ For Unlimited Weapons (VIDEO)
- ARK Survival Evolved Mobile Game Announced As Free-to-Play (VIDEO)
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.