GTA Online Los Santos Summer Special Details Available Now
It’s been a while since we’ve heard from GTA Online, but it looks like the teams at Rockstar Games have been working hard to bring The Naturalist to Red Dead Online and getting accustomed to the work-from-home lifestyle. Now the wait has finally paid off and a brand new update for Grand Theft Auto Online is available – the Los Santos Summer Special.
The Los Santos Summer Special update brings about a wealth of new content including new sports cars, cooperative missions, business battles, arcade cabinets, collectibles, and so much more. Below is a straightforwardrundown on what’s included:
GTA Online: Los Santos Summer Special Features
- 15 New Vehicles: Imponte Beater Dukes, Albany Manana Custom, Bravado Gauntlet Classic Custom, Declasse Yosemite Rancher, Canis Seminole Frontier, Bravado Youga Classic 4X4, Dundreary Landstalker XL, Benefactor Glendale Custom, BF Club, Maibatsu Penumbra FF, Benefactor BR8, Declasse DR1, Vapid Peyote Custom, Lampadati Tigon, Invetero Coquette D10
- 6 New Co-Op Missions
- 9 New Open Wheel Race Tracks
- Open Wheel Race Creator
- All New Business Battles
- Diamond Adversary Series: Casing and robbing the joint is fun, but sometimes you need to scratch that competitive itch. The Diamond Adversary Series brings eight high-stakes modes to the glitzy, glamorous confines of The Diamond Casino & Resort including tense favorites like Every Bullet Counts and Slasher and outright competitive mayhem in Hardest Target and Resurrection.
- 2 New Arcade Cabinets: QUB3D and Axe of Fury
- New Collectibles, Ambient Events, and More
In addition to the all new content with the Los Santos Summer Special, there’s a laundry list of fixes and improvements coming to GTA Online. Players can now own up to eight different properties, return personal vehicles to their storage within the interaction menu, and more. Of course, there are discounts and rewards for everyone this week with 30% off yachts and upgrades, drone station, master control terminal, arcades and upgrades, Benny’s vehicle updagrade, and 40% off large garages.
For Prime Gaming (formerly Twitch Prime) subscribers, players can earn a bonus of $200,000 GTA dollars, receive the Vespucci Canals Nightclub location for free, and a special discount off the Grotti X80 Proto and the Bracado Gauntlet Hellfire. For additional details on the how and where of all the aforementioned information, check out the official blog post here.
What do you think about the content haul for GTA Online? Which one is your favorite – the new sports cars, missions, race tracks or something else entirely? Let us know what you think in the comments section below or start a conversation on Don’t Feed the Gamers Facebook page. To stay up to date on gaming and entertainment news as it happens, follow us on Twitter! Here are some of our latest:
- Fall Guys Adding New Level, Fixes, And More With Upcoming Update (VIDEO)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Delayed Until 2021
- Fallout 76 Update Set To Bring Fear To Players In New Boss Event (VIDEO)
- Xbox Series S Seemingly Confirmed By Controller Packing Leak
If you enjoy this writer’s work, please consider supporting them by tossing a Ko-fi their way! Every little bit helps and aims to keep DFTG independent and free of bias. Thank you so much for your support.
Hoi Duong2000 Posts
Hoi is an elusive figure at DFTG, whose favorite past-times include chillin' in the Fade, reading manga, watching anime, collecting novelty items, and gaming.