Fortnite Player Recreated THAT Emotional ‘Furious 7’ Scene (VIDEO)
Fortnite: it’s everywhere. It’s climbing the eSports ranks, dominating Twitch, and just spreading as far and wide as it possibly can. That said, players have been finding creative ways to get in on the Fortnite action, using the game’s replay system to have a bit of fun.
One such player, however, has taken on the task of providing some feels for fans, recreating one of the most emotional scenes in recent cinema history. Many moviegoers may remember the final scene in Furious 7, which saw Vin Diesel’s and Paul Walker’s characters part ways to the tune of Wiz Khalifa’s “See You Again.” The in-film tribute was for Paul Walker, who tragically passed away while production for the movie was still rolling.
WintrrShadow took to Reddit to share their recreation, which was a tribute to the changes that have come to Fortnite in recent weeks. Check it out for yourself below:
There’s no denying that pairing the music with the recreation will bring up some of those feely feels from Furious 7, but we doubt anyone could experience the same kind of emotion from losing a few things in Fortnite. That said, a lot has changed in recent weeks, one thing being the return of jetpacks and guided missiles. You can read a bit more about them below:
Guided Missile returns!
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Fuse duration reduced from 18 to 15 seconds.
- Movement Speed decreased from 1100 to 1000.
- Reload time increased to 2.4/2.2.
- Reduced player damage from 105/110 down to 74/77 damage.
- Reduced structure damage down from 1100 to 400.
- Explosions now damage structures with no regard for Line of Sight.
- Guided Missile can also be controlled via keyboard using the default movement inputs.
Fly Explosive Limited Time Mode:
This mode combines the explosive fun of the High Explosives LTM and the vaulted Limited Time Item Jetpack. Take to the skies and blast everyone else back to the lobby!
- Only Explosive Weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Fly Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel regen rate & decreased burn rate compared to Default Jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a bit longer.
- Between-storm wait times have been reduced due to players needing less time to find adequate loot (avg. match length should be lower than 20m).
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.
Fortnite is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One, and iOS devices. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as more Fortnite goodness comes our way, and for other gaming news going on right now, check out the following:
- Dragon Age: Varric’s Voice Actor Reads an Excerpt From ‘Hard in Hightown,’ Available Now (VIDEO)
- Official Okami Vinyl Box Set Revealed, Now Available For Pre-Order
- No Man’s Sky Planet Pays Tribute To Sean Murray, Founder Of Hello Games
What say you, gamers? Do you believe this is an appropriate tribute to the Fortnite of the past? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett2049 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.