Destiny 2 Weekly Update Includes Return Of Faction Rallies, Hotfixes, And More
Bungie just announced the release an outline of their expansive plans for Destiny 2 in 2018. This includes tons of new content for players to take part in. Focusing on the near future, the team also released patch notes for their Destiny 2 weekly update. This patch includes some hot fixes to improve the overall performance of the game and the return of faction rallies. With the return, comes new weapons to enjoy if your pledged faction wins.
Take a look at most of release notes on the Destiny 2 Weekly Update from Bungie:
- 8:00 AM PST –1600 UTC
- Destiny 2 server maintenance is schedule to begin
- Players will no longer be able to log in to Destiny 2
- 9:00 AM PST – 1700 UTC
- Players still in Destiny 2 activities will be returned to the title screen
- 12:00 PM PST – 2000 UTC
- Destiny 2 server maintenance is scheduled to end
- Characters can participate in the Faction Rallies event if they meet the following requirements:
- Character Level 20
- Completed the Red War campaign
- Completed the Faction Rallies Introduction Milestone
- Pledged to one of the three factions
What do you think about the return of faction rallies in the latest Destiny 2 Weekly Update? What do you think still needs to be fixed in the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert571 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.