Destiny 2 Endgame Content To Be Improved With Incoming Gameplay Specialist
There’s no denying that Destiny 2 has had a bumpy road since its launch last September. That, of course, hasn’t stopped Bungie from doing just about anything in their power to do right by the players. With an extensive roadmap in place, the studio is hard at work improving the game. That being said, one area they look to be focusing on is the Destiny 2 endgame content, which fans have found to be a bit lacking.
thanks to a recent job listing on Bungie’s website, we now know that they are looking for a Gameplay Specialist. Among their responsibilities will be to “participate in long-form, front-to-back, end-game Destiny 2 play” as well as analyzing “systems and processes through gameplay.” You can check out the full post below:
CONTRACT GAMEPLAY SPECIALIST
Bungie is looking for a dedicated gameplay expert with the ability to playtest and analyze games from a player point-of-view, and then to communicate clear and constructive feedback to our development teams. Gameplay Specialists at Bungie should constantly be thinking about the user experience through weekly reset routines after reaching endgame, and should leverage their experience and expertise to offer insights and feedback. This will require a strong desire and excitement to play through Destiny 2’s end game with a small team of skilled players to gain an in-depth feel for the underlying systems in play.
Players who meet this rare criteria will need to be able to evaluate and make insightful predictions about end game content and over time, give clear objective feedback with an eye towards player sentiment and engagement.
Estimated Duration: 3 months
- Participate in long-form, front-to-back, end-game Destiny 2 play
- Analyze and assess systems and processes through gameplay
- Track and communicate objective feedback and issues with an eye towards both end game specific, and game-holistic improvements
- Significant Destiny and Destiny 2 experience, including end-game mastery
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively individually as well as with a small team
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Has a wide range of classes represented in Destiny 2 (and Destiny)
- Experience leading clans, large social groups, or teaching new players effective end game strategies
It definitely seems that Bungie is entirely committed to improving Destiny 2 endgame content, and we’re pretty sure that fans are perfectly okay with that. The game may have received a lot of negativity since its release, but better days are ahead for players. However, if you think you’ve got what it takes to fill the position above, you can apply right here.
Destiny 2 is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Keep it tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers as this story develops, and for other gaming news going on right now, check out the following:
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Confirmed For Xbox One Next Month
- World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Features Golden Eyed Blood Elves And New Customizations
- Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch Enhances Performance, Improves Inventory, & More
What say you, Guardians? Are you glad to see Bungie continuing the good fight to make Destiny 2 endgame content better? What changes would you like to see in the future? Sound off in the comments section below, and be sure to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Eric Garrett1578 Posts
Eric is an editor and writer for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he is not staring at a computer screen filled with text, he is usually staring at a computer screen filled with controllable animations. Today's youth call this gaming. He also likes to shoot things. With a camera, of course.