Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch Enhances Performance, Improves Inventory, & More
PlayerUnknown’s Battleground has been out on Xbox One for over 3 months now, and the development team is working to ensure the game is running at peak performance. In the latest PUBG Xbox One update, the team brought their focus on performance, optimization, and stability – items that players have been heavily scrutinizing as of late. Specifically, the team focused on making improvements on the demand the graphics has on the game, that would result in crashes or low framerate.
Other improvements that can be seen in the PUBG Xbox One patch is a bit of a rework on players’s inventory. Players can now quick scroll through the inventory using the LT and RT buttons, and make focus and selections by using the D-Pad. Additional improvements have been made to gameplay, bug fixes, and a new cosmetic item that is available now.
Check out all details on the latest PUBG Xbox One patch from the release notes below:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments–players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
What do you think of all the changes that have have arrived with the latest PUBG Xbox One patch? What else would you like to see corrected or added to the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- NieR: Automata Director Yoko Taro Discusses The Importance Of Making Players ‘Feel Free’
- EA Created An AI That Taught Itself How To Play Battlefield 1 (VIDEO)
- This Overwatch Rise Trailer Is The Avengers Infinity War Style Teaser We Need (VIDEO)
- 12 New Injustice 2 Trophies Added To Upcoming Legendary Edition
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.