Latest Days Gone Update Addresses Progression Issues And General Fixes
Days Gone has deployed the next major patch to the game, which puts focus on progression issues and general fixes. While the game launched just shy of two months, there were a fair amount of bugs that were seen at launch. The team at Bend Studios have been putting in overtime to ensure that these defects have been addressed. However, that isn’t stopping a few issues to occur throughout the game’s life cycle.
Check out all of the details on the latest update for Days Gone below, via Reddit:
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The “Executioner” skill should function properly against Breakers
The next update for Days Gone will launch the game’s first weekly challenge. For those who may have missed the news, the studio behind the survival horror adventure will add new combat, bike, or horde challenge each week with varying rules and score modifiers. The rewards that are unlocked in these challenges can include equipable patches that come with perks like increased health and faster stamina recharge rate. Credit can also be achieved from these weekly challenges to unlock cosmetic upgrades.
Days Gone is available now on PlayStation 4.
What are your thoughts on the latest update for Days Gone? Do these fixes address some of the issues you might have been facing? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7! If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.