Latest Battlefield 1 Update Brings Part II Of Turning Tides DLC (VIDEO)
A new Battlefield 1 update is being released soon, and with it comes part II of the Turning Tides DLC. From new maps, new forces, and a new vehicle – players should be ready for all sorts of action packed content to come their way. EA and DICE shared some insight on what to expect from the patch and the downtime players should prepare for. For those who are not familiar with the new DLC, check out the official trailer below.
The teams behind Battlefield 1 provided some insight on their patch via a closed discussion post:
We are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 1 Turning Tides – North Sea and Base Game Update will start rolling out Tuesday, January 30. While access to Battlefield 1 Turning Tides – North Sea content will be limited to Premium Pass and Battlefield 1 Revolution owners for their 2-week Early Access, the download is required for all Battlefield 1 players for online play.”
Check out all the information on the Battlefield 1 update below:
- PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 08.00 UTC / 12.00 AM PST.
- PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 10.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PST.
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 2h starting 12.00 UTC / 4.00 AM PST.
- Heligoland Bight (map): Engage in an epic naval clash as the British Royal Marines and German Navy pit dreadnoughts, destroyers, and aircraft against each other while infantry troops fight by the iconic red cliffs of Rocky Cove.
- Zeebrugge (map): Take part of the daring British raid on the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge with rough waves and a vast German mole as backdrop. Fight at sea, in the air, and in close-quarter infantry environments.
- Royal Marines (British army): Don the characteristic blue uniform of the British Empire’s elite naval troops and charge into battle with the new Royal Marines.
- C-Class Airship: Deliver death from above in a nimble airship with room for a pilot with three gunners.
The Battlefield 1 update goes live on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on January 30th.
What do you think of all the new content in the latest Battlefields 1 update? What else would you like to see added to the game? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Shadow Of The Colossus Vinyl Soundtrack And Beautiful Art Prints Now Available For Pre-Order
- PUBG Known Issues Forum Launches, New List Of Upcoming Fixes Detailed
- Persona 5 Vinyl Soundtrack “Essential Edition” Set Now Available
- Sea of Thieves Dataminer Discovers What’s Next For The Shared World Pirate Adventure
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.