Star Wars Stormtrooper Decanter Back in Stock, Come Drink With the Dark Side
Admit it, drinking with the dark side could potentially be one of the coolest things you’ve ever done in your adult life. Though Vader isn’t going to be cracking open a cold one with the boys any time soon and I wouldn’t expect to see these in the rebel cantina, you can scoop up a sweet new Stormtrooper decanter for the finest liquor in your life. Or, you know – anything, really. It’s a Stormtrooper, no questions needed.
“In 1976 prop maker Andrew Ainsworth of Shepperton Design Studios created the original Stormtrooper helmets and armour for the first movie. These products are based on the original molds Andrew produced, as close as it is possible to get to the original film props. Accept no compromises!”
- Close the blast doors, put your feet up and pour yourself a drink!
- We like to imagine that Vader has a row of these in his Death Star office
- Is that what the inside of a trooper’s head looks like? No wonder they can never shoot straight…
- We’re pretty sure that this IS the decanter you’re looking for
- Based on the original moulds used to cast the original movie stormtrooper helmets, yowza! (They’re smaller than a real head though)
- Looks great filled with whiskey. Or vodka. Or Mountain Dew. Heck, it looks awesome filled with anything!
- They don’t show it in the movies, but we hear that Ewoks are always knocking back the good stuff from one of these
Made out of Super Flint Glass, this thing is pretty sweet and even better? It’s officially licensed! Even better? They’re also back in stock and available for $34.99! You can drink with the dark side and scoop one up for yourself right here!
For even more Star War-sy goodness, did you check out that Star Wars: Forces of Destiny was bringing Luke Skywalker and Porgs into the show? You can see the first look in with our nifty coverage right here, just revealed! For other stories and fandom in a galaxy far, far away, don’t forget to also check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
Matt Ruppert608 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.