Shadow Of War Update Brings Online Fight Pits And More
Monolith Productions has announced a new update being released for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War that includes a new feature called Online Fight Pits. The highly rated action-adventure title includes a great single-player storyline and enjoyable multiplayer experience. This latest update will embrace the player’s followers with a new gladiatorial experience to help train them up against other Uruks and Ologs.
Take a look at the full release notes including the additions of Online Fight Pits:
Free Content Update and Features (Included in the patch)
- Online Fight Pits: The Online Fight Pits allows players to train up their Orc followers by pitting them against Uruks and Ologs from other gamers’ armies around the world. Through this ultimate fight to the death in the arena, players can earn powerful rewards and upgrades that can be used to improve their army and continue the battle for Mordor.
- Improved Fight Pit pacing: Shortened fight timer and increased damage dealt.
- Starting a Nemesis Mission will now reset the cooldown for summoning beasts and bodyguards.
- Fixed an issue where player gear and buffs were affecting Fight Pit participants.
- Fixed issues where players’ Overlords could disappear from the Army screen after losing a fortress.
- Fixed issues where an Orc who cheated death after a Pit Fight loss could fail to re-enter the Army screen.
- Fixed an issue where loading into an Online Vendetta could result in becoming stuck on a black screen.
- Fixed a long load time issue when selecting “Leave Mission” during an Online Vendetta or Online
- Fixed issues with incorrect Orc traits being shown in the Online Conquests preview menu.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when replacing a daily challenge.
- Fixed a campaign audio issue when accessing the first Shadow of the Past Mission.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War is available now for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
What do you think about the latest patch for Shadow of War? Are you ready to take part in the Online Fight Pits? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
Matt Ruppert624 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.