New PUBG Update Brings Changes To Blue Zone, Clothing, & Gameplay Improvements
A new PUBG update has been released for PC players, and chicken dinner fans will find some changes in the way the game operates. First and foremost, the speed of the game is going to quicken due to the new changes that are being made to the Blue Zone phases. The zone’s restrictions are going to update sooner and more rapidly than the previous version of the game, as well as close in at a more rapid pace. This is going to cause gamers to be constantly on the move unless they are well within the circle. If not, moving quickly and speedily making loot grabs is going to be the key to survival.
Speaking of scooping up gear, the team behind the game decided they are going to remove all in-game clothing spawns from around the map. Other items have not been changed, but fans have spoken out that they do not have needs for clothing items during their quest for that fine poultry feast. Other features that were addressed in this PUBG update include: map updates, UI/UX improvements, bug fixes, and other quality of life enhancements. Get to know all the details before heading back out into the chaos.
Check out all the details on the latest PUBG Update below via Steam:
- Blue zone delay time has been reduced. You’ll be given less time to linger between phases.
- The maximum movement speed of the blue zone has been reduced. The blue zone will move more slowly toward the end of the game.
- The damage inflicted by 7th, 8th, and 9th blue zones has been increased.
- Except for the first blue zone, the probability of creating an extreme safe zone (one far away from the center of the previous circle) has been reduced by 30%.
- The final blue zone will narrow down to the center instead of narrowing down to a random spot, and the total wait time including the blue zone inactive time has been reduced. (195 seconds to 90 seconds)
- As the end of the match approaches, the safe zone will increasingly favor areas with land over areas with water.
- On Erangel specifically, the first safe zone will now be revealed 30 seconds earlier.
- On Miramar specifically, players can now see the first safe zone while flying in the airplane. (We may or may not carry this over to the next live update. We want your feedback about this change.)
- In-game clothing spawns have been removed from all maps. Other item spawn balance remains the same.
Matt Ruppert703 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.