PUBG Mobile Announces Sanhok Map, New Weapons, And More (VIDEO)
PUBG Mobile has just received a massive update featuring the battle royale game’s latest map, Sanhok. Announced in a blog post over on the PUBG Mobile website, the latest update – available now – opens up the ‘Mini Royale’ map that debuted on the PC version of the game earlier this year. In addition to the new map, the update brings with it new weapons, vehicles, anti-cheating measures, and more. The full patch notes for update 0.8.0 can be found below:
PUBG Mobile Patch 0.8.0
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
– Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
– QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
– Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
– Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
– Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
– Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
– Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
– Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
– New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
– Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
– Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
– Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
– Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
– Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
– Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
– Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
– Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
– Friends can now be deleted in batches.
– 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
– Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
– Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
– Chat system has been tuned.
– Items contains in air drops have been tuned.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is now available for PC and Xbox One. PUBG Mobile is available on compatible Android and iOS devices.
So, thoughts on the latest update? Plan on taking Sanhok for a spin? Looking forward to the snow map coming to PC later this year? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, stay tuned to Don’t Feed the Gamers for all the latest gaming and entertainment news! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for our 24/7 news feed!
Ryan "Cinna" Carrier2069 Posts
Ryan is a writer and the head editor for Don't Feed the Gamers. When he isn't writing, Ryan is likely considering yet another playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. He's also the DFTG cinnamon bun.