PUBG Mobile Bringing Arcade Mode And More In Latest Update
A sizable update for PUBG Mobile is bringing loads of new features to the game. Update 0.4.0, available now, is adding new modes, adjustments, and more! These new additions, along with optimizations, are bound to make the game more enjoyable.
Firstly, PUBG Moblie is getting a new Arcade mode to spice things up in the arena. 28 players, solo or with friends, randomly select between 6 different possibilities of play that may or may not limit weapon and item access. The variations of play are Melee, Pistols, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Item Heaven, and All Weapons.
PUBG Mobile is also adding a Training Grounds mode to the game that will give players a chance to practice before jumping into a match. Only played in solo, players can try out the different weapon and item sets to get familiar with the game and find the groove. Beyond this are gameplay adjustments that include optimization of combat and various improvements to make the game more enjoyable. Check out all the changes in the list below:
- Adjusted sound effects for footsteps, UI, vehicles, and entering/exiting the Blue Zone
- Automatic door opening can now be enabled in settings
- Camera perspective now switches after death to the player who delivered the killing below
- Enhanced combat experience: shake/vibration improved, button feedback improved, animations while being attacked have been improved and randomized
- Follow function has been added, can be used before parachuting and after landing
- Improved firing animations
- Jumping is no longer affected by sprinting
- Leaning improvements: movement and animation speed increased, “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire” have been added
- New animations for being attacked and defeated have been added
- Pause time between picking up multiple items has been adjusted
- The crosshair is no longer blocked by the camera when standing next to a wall
- The teammate elimination icon now disappears after some time
- 4X and 8X issues with choppiness have been resolved
- Added Nitrous Oxide engine to cars
- Motorcycles now have flipping tricks
- Previously used vehicles are now marked on the minimap
Voice Chat Optimization
- Added a new background, Dusk
- Added 3D touch firing options for iOS
- Players can now swap between a two-column and three-column view when opening crates
- Results screen: added a performance chart, daily reward limits are now shown
- Duplicate outfits can now be destroyed for currency to purchase new items
- Items and cheats now available
- New outfits now available (region-specific outfit will be available soon)
- Rank 1 coupons now available
PUBG Mobile is definitely doing their best to keep the game fresh and enjoyable for their mobile player base. As both the main game and the mobile game continue to develop, it is likely that fans will only continue to enjoy the experience. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is available on iOS and Android, as well as PC and XBox One early access.
What are some difference between PUBG Mobile and the main game that set them apart? Join in on the conversation in the comment section below! Don’t forget to follow DFTG on Twitter for live gaming and entertainment news 24/7!
Charles Douglas734 Posts
Deep in the mountains of the south west lives a man who writes game editorials, makes YouTube Videos, and is an overall mega nerd. An avid believer in Unicorns, and your new all star line backer, Number 34, CHARLES DOUGLAAAAAAASSSS!!!!