New PUBG Event Mode ‘Tequila Sunrise’ Kicks Off Tonight
The team behind PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has a announced a new event coming to the battle royale arena. Dubbed ‘Tequila Sunrise’, the PUBG event will bring a whole new aspect to the game for limited time. Players will jump into the battle as the sun is starting to rise, bringing a beautiful sight to see amidst the chaos. Fighters should prepare for the action to kick off immediately, as the first circle will be visible as the plane gets into the air. Not only this, but the first circle will be even tighter than normal during this event.
The PUBG event kicks off tonight until Sunday, giving fans a short window of opportunity to take in the experience. The weapons will be limited to shotguns and melee weapons only, bringing the fight in close and personal. Squads should prepare themselves for close quarter combat and be ready to utilize melee weapons as needed to decimate their foes.
Check out all the details on the new PUBG event mode called ‘Tequila Sunrise’ below:
- STARTS: April 5th, 7pm PDT / April 6th, 4am CEST / April 6th, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 8th, 7pm PDT / April 9th, 4am CEST / April 9th, 11AM KST
- Squads (All Regions)
- You can choose to turn Auto Matching either on or off in the main menu. The default state is “On”
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA/SEA/OC : TPP only
- Shotguns (3x spawn rate)
- Melee Weapons (3x spawn rate)
- No other weapons
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.3 (3x spawn rate)
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.1 (0.5x spawn rate)
- Ammunition (3x spawn rate)
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the first safe zone is visible on the map.
- The first safe zone will be smaller than its normal size.
- Time of day is locked at sunrise.
- Care packages are disabled.
What do you think of the new PUBG event? Are you ready for some tequila, sunrise, and a mighty fine chicken dinner? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below, and don’t forget to check out DFTG on Twitter for gaming and entertainment news live 24/7!
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to check out more from Don’t Feed the Gamers:
- Vampyr Story Trailer Unveils The Grim Details Of An Epidemic (VIDEO)
- Watch Dogs 3 Rumors Sparked By Deleted Tweet From Ubisoft
- Overwatch Retribution Event Takes Blackwatch To Italy, Details Here (VIDEO)
- New Overwatch Comic Issue Features Blackwatch And Its Motley Crew
Matt Ruppert715 Posts
Navy Veteran with a penchant for the FPS genre, Chewy has all aspects of the gaming community covered. Don't expect to see him on a console any time soon, however - though he has experience in all platforms, the PC Master Race has a firm hold on him.